Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Plus Mirrored Goggle


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've been a pair of the Vanquishers for a couple years now. I've previously owned the old version of the Vanquisher, but when I recently lost them, I decided to upgrade to the 2.0. These goggles have a very sleek design. I've been swimming competitively for a number of years (summer league, middle school and high school team), and the vanquishers have always been very reliable for me. They are very comfortable and have good suction so you don't have to worry about leaking or them flying off your head after a dive. Essentially, the vanquisher 2.0 is identical to the old model, except for superficial changes to the strap and, as advertised, 2.0 does have more peripheral vision...which I guess is cool... In the end however, I would recommend saving a few bucks and going with the old Vanquishers
Get more detail about Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Plus Mirrored Goggle.


!: Promotion Range Hood !: Discount Lace Pashmina







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。