Saturday, September 11, 2010

FINIS SwiMP3 v2 Waterproof MP3 Player Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
I am a swimmer and I can say of the many waterproof mp3 players I've tried, this is the first that actually stays put after flip turns, hard wall pushoffs, and butterfly stroke. I also love the fact that I can break the monotony of lap swimming with some tunes and use the beat to sync my pace.
The one down side is the sound quality is very poor. I've tried it in many positions with and without earplugs to no avail. Some sounds within a song are inaudible and others are ear piercing.
Again, overall I am happy that I at least have something that works for a hard swim workout routine, but the sound quality is pretty disappointing.
Get more detail about FINIS SwiMP3 v2 Waterproof MP3 Player.


!: Discount Camera Dslr Nikon !: Earths Best Organic Infant Formula with Iron, DHA & ARA, 25.75 Ounce Canister by Earths Best !: Great Deals Home Exercise Bike !: Interior Design Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。