Saturday, August 21, 2010

Save Speedo Aqua Fit Training Swim Gloves


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought the speedo aqua gloves in December 09 and within 3 weeks the rubber started coming off around the thumb area. I notified Amazon.com and they were very helpful in replacing them for me. I have had the new pair about 3 weeks and they are also starting to wear in the thumb area. I swim laps for 1 hour a day and love how you can glide through the water with the gloves on but they just don't seem to hold up for any length of time.



Get more detail about Speedo Aqua Fit Training Swim Gloves.


!: Catalog 26 Lcd Tv !: Last Minute Color Violins !: Deals On Lcd Tvs !: New Generation Evolution Computer Today!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。