Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cheapest Aqua Sphere Seal Swim Mask


Over All Rating Reviews :
I ordered this mask after reading the review that this was specially made for an Asian nose. I live in Cyprus so I had to make an extra arrangement to receive here. I just opened and tried it on...what a disappointment. There is a big gap between my nose and mask, there is no way it will fit to my nose, one second after pushing hard to my nose, it will pop up...Basically this is like other masks I had before, which don't fit to my face.
Get more detail about Aqua Sphere Seal Swim Mask.


!: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Security Wallet Eagle Creek Travel Gear !: Portable Dvd Players Top Quality !: The Leading Online Daily News







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。